Money Wired, Apt. Finally Secured

I've never wired money internationally in my life, but today was the day. After giving up on trying to look for other options (thinking my asian ways and korean peeps connections would find me something cheaper), I succumbed to going to easier route and getting the apartment that our school-deemed organizer found for us. Me being the cheapskate (reference to asian ways) I always think there's always something better. Oh well, at least I'll be in the same building as my WUSTL people.

So, upon getting further information about the address of our building, I did what any other person would do upon slamming down a few G's for a place 7,000 miles away: Google Mapped it.





...and zoomed a little closer...


I was first impressed that there are about 5 7-Elevens within walking distance from our building... and as for those swastikas, let's hope those are buddhist temples.

In any case, this is making the excitement exponentially higher. In exactly two weeks, I will be in Seoul. gahhh!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment