Fall in Seoul!

Fall is officially in full swing, but it doesn't feel like it. It was chilly when we came back from our trip to Japan a few weeks ago, but the temperature has risen back up to what we'd expect in early September. We've been averaging a mild 70-73F temperature with hardly any rain, so I guess I shouldn't complain!

One thing that I'm missing from this fall -- the vibrant orange and reds that I see back home and in St. Louis. Most of the trees on campus are gingkos, which change to yellow.


The allee of trees that I walk through everyday to class

Heading to the arch bldg!
Here's a look at the outdoor walkway where people congregate; this is the old people loitering spot.
"They see me rollin, they hatin"

"Deloris! We were supposed to match from top to bottom today! You forgot the visor!"

2 comments:

Anonymous | November 6, 2011 at 11:53 AM

I miss the red and orange leaves too! at least you have these pretty yellow trees! Just wanted to comment and say hi so you know i am reading your blog even though I never comment! for whatever reason, it won't let me comment with my google account without creating a blogger account. this makes me mad.
Laura

Ruth | November 15, 2011 at 1:51 PM

So pretty!!! We're getting pretty good weather here, too. Looks like you're having a blast, Anita! Ahhh can't wait for you to get back!

Post a Comment