Isaac Toast to the Rescue

A recap from yesterday:

It's been probably a week since I've gotten a decent night's rest. Midreview is in 6 hours, so after I plot, I tell myself to go take a nap at home, and wake up, finish my slide presentation, and go to school. I haven't slept in about 30 hrs, but all I can think of is getting an Isaac Toast sandwich. There's really no breakfast sandwich area anywhere, so Isaac has been my go-to for the cheese-egg-ham sammie.

At 830am, finally leaving the hole

Me, zombie-like, thinking, "Want...Isaac.."

Patiently waiting for my egg to be made
 

Perfection in a To-Go Napkin/Cardboard


It's a unique type of egg-ham-cheese sandwich: the egg is scrambled with carrots and corn, and while the bread is toasted with a hunking Costco-sized stick of butter, they apply this weird garlic jam to the toast before adding the egg and ham. The jam gives it this unique sweet (yet savory) taste -- some of us don't like it, but I actually do! Isaac is a fixture of Korea, but I recently read that because of it's popularity, they've branched out and have a post in LA now.

That sandwich hit the spot, so much so, that I slept two hours more than I wanted. Luckily I woke up an hour before midreview. I'm sure it was the Isaac =)




1 comments:

Anonymous | June 5, 2012 at 11:02 AM

WHERE IS THIS ISAAC LOCATED?!

Post a Comment