Midreview

Midreview was yesterday -- still reeling from it, and also pep talking myself into believing there is still a project to move forward with. I hope my brain can keep up and process all the feedback, which they keep saying that I have all the materials, I just have to execute!

My actual process is for a future blog post -- here is a taste of what went on yesterday:


Our boards (hurray for free printing -- we practically have a plotter per person)

Sam starts us up strong
I was second. [Picture to come]

Evan and his audience
Dan's presentation -- where are the female critics?
Lydia doin her thang
Natasha at the end --- and SHK shows up

BBQhappytime


Cafe after BBQ... But, a "bahn" does mean a half...

Meet Bahn, gatekeeper. "I just got hit by a car yesterday. do NOT "shi bal" with me."

What is with Koreans and Hoegaarden?







0 comments:

Post a Comment