Peculiar Seoul Finds: Part 1

We are now in the midst of the Midreview crank, but I wanted to take a break and post the more light-hearted pics, architecture-free, I promise. It's only Part 1, since I am assuming I will see more outrageous things in the coming 3 months.
Of course there were some funny Hello Kitty finds, from donuts to my toothbrush holder:



Dunkin Donuts in Korea - land of the green tea and Hello Kitty donut


...and random household items:

Mops? Slippers? Mop slippers!

The world's smallest ironing board...or largest iron?

Anatomically Correct Hooks
...of course I used them.
Examples of the crazy socks. and YES, of course I bought the monkey butt one!

This freaky cat lurks around our neighborhood, handing out flyers. It reminds me of Stephen King's Sleepwalkers.


And lastly, a guy selling red bean pastries in the shape of poop...and YES, they were actually good!

 


 Some Rice Punch to accommodate the poop pastry


0 comments:

Post a Comment